The Tithe Barn – sole use self-catering accommodation
Our newly restored Tithe Barn on the outskirts of Keswick is a great base for walking or cycling groups to explore the Lake District this summer and autumn.
Set at the foot of Latrigg Fell, this historic building sleeps up to 20 people and features kitchen, communal areas, 10 individual bedrooms and 6 bath/shower rooms.
Currently available from the beginning of July to the end of November, on a sole-use basis for 3, 4 and 7 nights, with prices starting at £200 per night for a seven night holiday.
We can also offer a full programme of activities as part of a self-catering break*.
*If you would like to do a full programme as part of your stay, please note that we can accommodate a maximum of 12 people on any activity. Prior to your visit we will discuss which activities we can offer from our full range, which can be found here.
Upper Ground Floor:
External level access into foyer
Entrance foyer into lounge
- 2 x WC + 1 x accessible WC
- Dining area
- Small meeting room
Lift and stairs to lower ground floor
Lower Ground Floor:
External level access to front and rear of building
10 x twin bedrooms (not en-suite)
5 x bath/shower rooms
1 x Accessible shower area/wet room
Lift and stairs to upper ground floor
Small garden – level entry from lower floor
Parking for 12 cars
Internal bike/kit store
If you would like to know more including availability, please call us on 017687 72255.
Please note: as the building is currently being renovated, we do not have any internal photos at present. We are now taking bookings from July to the end of November 2019, for self-catering groups. Additional dates from December 2019 will depend on the development of the Tithe Barn into the brand new Calvert Reconnections Centre (due to open in 2020) from when it will not be available as a self-catering property.
– We require a 25% non-refundable deposit to secure the booking (+ booking form).
– Bed linen is provided, however towels are not.
– Arrival time is 4 pm onwards on arrival day; please vacate the property by 10am on departure day.
– It is about a 15 minute walk into Keswick, either via a footpath down to Forge Lane or along Brundholme Road.
– A washing machine and tumble dryer will be available for use.
– Dogs (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed in the property.