There are lots of ways to donate to Calvert Lakes ...
As a charity we receive no government funding and need to raise over £500,000 each year through donations, so every gift, no matter how large or small is essential to help us achieve this target and will go towards our vital work with people with disabilities.
By making a regular donation monthly, quarterly, or annually, your support can really help to secure our future allowing us to plan ahead, as we know we can rely on your donation. The easiest way to make a regular donation is to set up a standing order, which can be easily done by downloading, completing and returning our REGULAR GIVING FORM.
You can make a single donation to the Lake District Calvert Trust in various ways as shown below or Donate online now.
Please remember to gift aid your donation – this allows us to claim back the tax paid.
Here's how ...
- Donations by BACs Payment: Donation can be made directly through your bank. Payments should be made to:
Account name: Lake District Calvert Trust
Account No.: 10220086
Sort code: 20-66-97.
- Donation by Card Payment: Please phone the centre on 017687 72255 to make a donation by debit or credit card.
- Donate Online: Donating online is quick and easy. We use a reliable provider so any details you enter are safe and secure. Online providers can deduct an administration fee from your donation.
Both regular payments and single donations can be made by clicking here Donate
- Donate By Post: You can download our GIFT AID FORM, fill it in and return with your donation. Cheques should be made payable to Lake District Calvert Trust, and sent to Fundraising, Lake District Calvert Trust, Little Crosthwaite, Keswick. CA12 4QD.
- Donate In Person: We are always happy to meet our supporters, so if you are in the area please feel free to come into reception and make your donation. If you are a Club or Organisation and you would like to make a presentation on site we are more than happy to arrange a photo opportunity. To arrange this please contact us in advance on 017687 72255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Gift Aid?
Gift Aid is a scheme operated by the UK Government which allows registered charities to reclaim the 25% tax paid on any donation. For every £1 you donate, we can claim an additional 25p from the government at no extra cost to yourself. To qualify for this rebate, donors must be over the age of 18, paying income tax and living in the UK. If you are eligible and wish us to claim gift aid on your donations please download a GIFT AID FORM.
Please remember that if you are taking part in a sponsored event, the pledges of your supporters may qualify for gift aid. Please ensure they include the appropriate information and tick the gift aid box if they are happy to do so.