**Now Taking Bookings from 17th May onwards**
Launched in 2020, come and stay at our accessible 2-bedroomed self-catering apartment on our Little Crosthwaite site, just outside of Keswick.
Our apartment, Holly, is located in a quiet area of our site, and is comprised of a lounge, kitchen, wetroom-style shower room and two bedrooms, each set up with two single beds with bedroom 2 having the benefit of an electric profiling/rising bed.
Holly is located in our complex which is centred around an 18th Century farmhouse and its buildings, that have seen sympathetic development in keeping with its location. We have beautiful views from the front of our site across Bassenthwaite Lake, as well as woodland walks from the doorstep.
Guests have access to the on-site hydrotherapy pool, sensory room and communal bar / games room (in compliance with Calvert Lakes’ Covid-19 policies) and there dedicated parking for up to 2 cars.
In line with our charitable aims and ethos, we will prioritise bookings for those with a disability, although we may have last-minute availability open to all.
To enquire about our self-catering apartment here at Calvert Lakes, please contact the Bookings Office on 017687 72255 / email@example.com
This self-contained ground floor unit is in a building that also comprises a further 3 flats and a workshop. It is accessed via its own front door and comprises:
- Front door leading to wheelchair accessible entrance hall from which all other rooms are accessed
- Lounge with streaming enabled TV
- Twin bedroom 1 featuring sink and 1 x raisable hospital-style bed
- Twin bedroom 2
- Kitchen Diner
- Bathroom featuring toilet, sink and wetroom
- Hoist and shower chair can be provided upon request
- c. 90sqm floorspace in total
- Sorry, no pets – we do of course welcome service dogs
Prices and Duration
We offer a flat rate throughout the year and are currently taking bookings through to the end of November 2021.
- 7 night full weeks can run from Monday – Monday OR Friday to Friday – £628
- 4 night midweeks run Monday – Friday only – £421
- 3 night weekends run Friday – Monday only – £320
- Longer stays are available with price on application
Cleaning and Covid-19 Policies
- The apartment is deep-cleaned and fogged between use by our on-site housekeeping team
- Hand sanitiser will be available in each property as well as multiple points through the centre
- The housekeeping team will not access the properties during your stay unless requested
- Calvert Lakes has a thorough set of Covid-19 policies and risk assessments, a summary of which can be found here. The full policies are available upon request.