What is included in the cost?
We run a number of different types of residential courses here at the Calvert Trust, so is important to understand what the cost of each course includes, in regards to for example, activities on offer and duration of stay. Our specialist themed courses can include very specific activities or excursions on offer, however the following usually still applies, unless specified.
The cost of an activity course will typically include:
- Ensuite accommodation (based on 2 people sharing a room)
- Activity programme (usually one morning and one afternoon session/full day)
- Associated transport to and from the activities
- Specialist equipment and kit required for activities
- Waterproofs and waterproof footwear can be provided (but you are recommended to bring your own).
- On arrival day: a 3-course evening meal
- During your stay: cooked breakfast, lunch and 3-course evening meal – read more about the food on our Food and Dining page
- On departure day: a cooked breakfast
- Use of the hydrotherapy pool and sensory room (if available), Games and TV room
The price does not include:
- Own transport to and from the Centre on arrival and departure days *
- Spending money during your stay (for example, in our small bar or tuck shop)
- Breakfast or lunch on arrival day, nor lunch or evening meal on departure day
* We can pick up guests from Keswick Town Centre for free, or from Penrith Rail Station for a fee. Please note that we need to confirm this with you prior to your arrival if you would like this service.
Please note: prices shown or quoted are for EVERY person attending the Centre (service users, carers, staff etc).
If you have any questions about what your course does or doesn’t include please get in touch with us.